Monday, October 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged



Aranne has tagged me for my favorite "Eights." So here goes:

(This picture has nothing to do with this, but it is a scrapbook store in Salisbury, England)






* Eight Things I am Passionate About:
The Gospel
My Husband
My wonderful children and their phenomenal spouses
My cutie-pie grandchildren
Scrapbooking
The Beach (OK, I really like it)
Shopping (not passionate, but I do like to!)

*Eight Things Words or Phrases I Say Way Too Often
A-MAZE-ING!
Everyone sit down so we can get started.
In the News today...
Oh, my!
Oh, really????
No way!!!!!
Cool!
OK, get your things together and you may go.
(Yes, these are pretty much my "teacher words")

*Eight Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
Go to Europe again (and again!)
Sit at the Beach for lots of days
Work in the Temple
Be a better friend
Be a better cook
Get back into sewing
Clean my closets
See New England in the fall

*Eight Things I Have Learned from my Past:
Patience with children of all ages
How to forgive
Not to judge people so much by appearance
Laughter is the best thing in so many situations
Childhood goes way too fast
Age really is just a number
There is a lesson to learn in every situation
Adversity comes to us all, just in different ways

*Eight Places I Would Love to See:
The British Museum
The Louvre
The Pyramids and Sphinx
The Holy Land
Southwestern England and Wales
New York City
Prague and more of Eastern Europe
The Netherlands and Belgium

*Eight Things I Currently Need or Want:
A day off work to scrapbook
More bookshelves
A new stove
A new microwave
A backrub
More time in the day
More ideas for my school classes
Flowers to plant

*Eight people I tag:
OK, I can't think of 8 so how about:
Maile
Dan
Amy
Steve

1 comment:

Aranne and Dan said...

I loved that you played along and I am still learning more about you! I wasn't sure you read our blog anymore! Hope you had fun with this. I told Dan that he got tagged so we will see if he ever gets around to doing it.... Don't hold your breath though.

The award!

The award!

Pride of Peoria Award Dinner

Pride of Peoria Award Dinner
Katie and I

Easter at Dan and Aranne's

Easter at Dan and Aranne's
What a lovely day to spend together!