Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse Fan!

Yes, I have joined the club and today finished Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer. I am with Maile. Although I cannot see allowing yourself to be almost swallowed up by another and I cannot see giving up the opportunity to be a mother, I do have to say her writing is beyond compelling and I had to make myself not pick up her books just so I could get something else done. I even had dreams about running through green wet forests. So, yup, I too will be waiting for #4 with big excitement, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club!

I ran into your blog by destiny and Eclipse make me write on.

Kisses!

The Wilker Family said...

It's so good to hear there's another fan out there! I too had dreams about running and vampires and the whole thing!

Aranne and Dan said...

I was wondering if you had started these yet... and sure enough you are already done... We have to have a girls night and all us go and see the movie together at Christmas time... It would be so fun!!!

The award!

The award!

Pride of Peoria Award Dinner

Pride of Peoria Award Dinner
Katie and I

Easter at Dan and Aranne's

Easter at Dan and Aranne's
What a lovely day to spend together!